The UArctic Research Infrastructure Catalogue is an free on-line database for searching and identifying research infrastructures and facilities located at and operated by the UArctic member institutions, available for external users.
The UArctic Research Infrastructure Catalogue features include:
- Worldwide search and identification of research infrastructures and facilities located at and operated by UArctic member institutions
- Increased awareness of the international research community and other stakeholders about research infrastructures
- Research collaboration possibilities
- Efficient use of research infrastructures and facilities
For a list of similar research infrastructure catalogues, databases or listings maintained by other organizations, see this page.
The Research Analytics Task Force has produced four publications, together with leading partners from the scientific publishing industry including Digital Science, ÜberResearch , Altmetric, and Elsevier's Research Intelligence).
- International Arctic Research - Analyzing Global Funding Trends (A Pilot Report)
- Arctic Altmetrics: Alternative Perspectives on the Impact of Arctic Research
- Arctic Research Publications: Scholarly Output Trends Using the Russian Index of Scientific Citations
- Arctic Research Publication Trends: A Pilot Study
The UArctic Atlas presents a visual and geographic overview of the Arctic region, including its physical environment and socio-cultural life.
UArctic Snowy OWL Talks, videos based on public presentations by inspirational leaders, expect to serve as general information as well as supplementary course material for students studying in or about the North.