- UArctic Chair Update - "The Arctic Water Isotope Cycle"
- UArctic Chair Update - "Reindeer-climate interactions and the consequences of husbandry practices on reindeer diets and subsequent meat quality"
- Human rights and multiple discrimination of minorities within the Sámi minority
- UArctic Chair's Polar Bear collaborative research featured in Arctic Today
- The new publication highlights the human security challenges in the Barents region
- Svalbard-Polar Night-Permafrost Feedbacks and Deeper Winter Snow
- HuSArctic launched its final publication - Human and Societal Security in the Circumpolar Arctic Local and Indigenous Communities
- Book “Unconventional aspects of human security in the Arctic: Cases from the Barents Region” is now published