The research center operates to provide sustainable development of agricultural sector of the region's economy.
The Interdisciplinary Agriculture Research Center "AgroEcology"' activities concern the following five fields:
- to develop a geoinformational system "Lands for agricultural purposes in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug-Yugra"
- crop zonation, selection and production practices under conditions in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug-Yugra
- to store and process crop products
- to produce agruicultural chemicals of biological origin for use in agruicultural industry
- to produce high-quality animal feedstuff
|Institution||Yugra State University|
|Infrastructure type||Research centre/institute|
|Disciplines||Natural environments and wildlife
Biology and biochemistry
forestry and fishery
|Language of operation||Russian|
The center's facilities are available for use on the all-year-round basis.
For more information please see Contact Info section.
Denis Dudkin, head
+7 3467 357 669