The center comprises two multitask research and education laboratories equipped with modern facilities and analytical devices to study environment related challenges.
The Research Equipment Sharing Center provides equipment and services produced by leading international companies such as Perkin-Elmer, Mettler-Toledo, Fritsch, Fann, OFITE, Haake, Philips, Vinci Technologies.
The center's issues under research are among the following:
- environment design, background and technogenic environment pollution following oil extaction
- natural and underground water elemental composition analysis
- API standards laboratory testing and analysis of drilling fluid, slurry and other liquids derived from oil production
- in-place oil and asphalt, resin, and paraffin depositions chemical analysis
- complex ogranic and metal-organic compounds research
- radiation research on territories, residential and industrial premises, soils and grounds, construction materials and buildings
- hydrogeochemical research and development for engineered geochemical barrier serving to prevent surface and underground water pollution including slurry pit waterproof layer.
|Institution||Yugra State University|
Biology and biochemistry
|Language of operation||Russian
|Keywords||soils testinglab workenvironmental protectionecologycompoundschemistry of natural compoundsbiochemical researchanalytical environmental chemistry|
The center's facilities and services are available for other research and education centers internationally on either bilateral agreement or contract basis to conduct collaborative researches, seminars, experiments, interships, summer schools and other currucula and\or extracurricula activities associated with same academic interests.
Elena Sharifullina, head
Ph.D in Geology and Mineralogy