Arctic Research Laboratory creates a platform for high-quality scientific training and enhancement of cooperation of FEFU with leading scientific organizations in Russia and abroad.
The purpose of the lab
The laboratory Arctic research performs the following tasks:
1. Creates a platform for the development of technologies, methods, and hardware and software aimed at accelerated environmentally sound development of mineral and raw material resources in the Arctic;
2. Ensures the safety of navigation, meets the challenges of a more effective protection of the state borders of the Russian Federation;
3. Creates a platform for high-quality scientific training and enhancement of cooperation of FEFU with leading scientific organizations in Russia and abroad.
The tasks of the lab
1. Increasing the level of scientific research in the fields of earth sciences, physics, chemistry, biology and ecology, conducted in the Far Eastern Federal University.
2. Development of cooperation with the leading Russian and foreign research centers and universities,
3. Organization and holding of international conferences on the Arctic and joint expeditions.
4. Increasing the number of publications of FEFU scientists in top scientific journals.
|Institution||Far Eastern Federal University|
|Language of operation||English|
|Keywords||pollutionmarine geologymarine ecology|
Phone: +7 (800) 555−0−888
Fax: +7 (423) 243−23−15
Phone: +7 (423) 265−22−24