The Centre aims at solving tasks related to design, construction and operation of buildings and foundations, bearing and envelope structures, communications within complex engineering, geological and climatic conditions of the Arkhangelsk Region, Nenets autonomous area, and Komi Republic.
The Centre provides:
- complex surveys of foundations
- bearing and envelope structures
- engineering communications
- geotechnical investigations
- soils and materials testing
- scientific support of construction under complex engineering, geological and climatic conditions
|Institution||Northern (Arctic) Federal University|
|Infrastructure type||Research centre/institute|
|Disciplines||Building and civil engineering
|Language of operation||Russian
|Keywords||engineering communicationsbearing structuresgeotechnical surveycomplex engineering surveyssoils testing|
Available for both internal and external users.
Tel.: +7 (8182) 47 93 93
Address: office 2103, 21, Naberezhnaya Severnoy Dviny, Arkhangelsk, Russia, 163002