The Resource Centre is an innovational poly-functional structure developed for learners with special educational needs (people with disabilities). The Centre supports educational process of students with disabilities.
The Resource Centre of Inclusive education aims at psychological and pedagogical support of inclusive education for learners with disabilities.
The main functions of the Centre are:
- psychological, pedagogical and methodological support of inclusive education
- training of specialists implementing inclusive education
- conducting research in the sphere of inclusive education
- implementation of professional development programmes/courses for teachers who work with students with disabilities
The Centre is equipped with specialized equipment (typhloprinters, Braille displays, typhlocomputers, magnifiers, etc.) to adapt available information to the needs of learners with special educational needs.
The Centre includes laboratories:
- Laboratory of psychological and pedagogical support of inclusive education
- Laboratory of troubled childhood
- Technical surdologist laboratory
|Institution||Northern (Arctic) Federal University|
|Infrastructure type||Research centre/institute|
|Language of operation||Russian
|Keywords||students with disabilitiesinclusive educationpsychologypedagogyspecial education|
Available for both internal and external users.
Director of the Centre
Dr. of Psychology, Associate Professor
Tel.: +7 911 564 64 43
Address: office 205 (NArFU’s Scientific Library), 1, Smolny Buyan St., Arkhangelsk, Russia, 163002