The Center is tasked with enhancing the efficiency of academic and research activities within constructional material engineering and aims to manage processes of building composites quality development taking into account disperse resource surface condition.
The complex of Centre’s laboratories (soil mechanics, ground science, building material engineering, composite materials) is equipped with the cutting-edge testing facilities to test constructional materials, structures, grounds according to GOST standards.
New nanotechnology-based materials are studied and developed on the basis of the “Physics and chemistry of Nano-Disperse System Surface” platform, which is a complex of complementary sci-tech facilities to study physical and mechanical properties and surface phenomena occurring at phase boundaries of micro- and nano-disperse systems.
The Centre includes:
- Laboratory of nano-system synthesis
- Laboratory of surface phenomena and disperse system
- Laboratory of building materials studies
- Laboratory of soil mechanics
- Laboratory of fire and technical expertise of building materials http://narfu.ru/isia/kkmise/laboratoriy_poshara.php
- Unique research set “Physics and chemistry of nano-disperse systems surface” http://narfu.ru/isia/kkmise/nayshnayystanovka/
|Institution||Northern (Arctic) Federal University|
|Infrastructure type||Research centre/institute|
|Disciplines||Building and civil engineering
|Language of operation||Russian
|Keywords||fire expertisesoil mechanicscomposite materialsbuilding materialsdisperse systemnanosystemsnanomaterials|
Available for both internal and external users. Request form template: http://narfu.ru/isia/kkmise/about/science/
Head, Doctor in Chemistry Science, Professor
Tel.: +7 (8182) 41 28 33