Core focus on the fundamental and applied research in chemistry and chemical technology of raw plant material.
The Center implements research on:
- physical chemistry of plant biopolymers;
- structure and physical-chemical properties of plant polymers and congenial low-molecular compounds;
- development of basis technology of raw plant material processing;
- analytical chemistry of natural compounds.
The research work is supported by sophisticated equipment:
- fast-speed scanning spectrofluorometer Cary Eclipse (Varian, USA);
- new-generation high precision dual-beam UV-VIS spectophotometer (Analytik Jena AG, Germany);
- UV-VIS spectophotometer Cary 100 (Varian, USA);
- infrared Fourier-spectrometers IRPrestige 21 (Shimadzu, Japan);
- infrared spectrophotometer Specord (Carl Zeiss Jena, Germany);
- ion meters, refractometer, common lab facilities, computer hardware, etc.
|Institution||Northern (Arctic) Federal University|
|Infrastructure type||Research centre/institute|
|Language of operation||Russian
|Keywords||compoundsmaterialschemistryraw plant materials|
Available for internal and external users.
Phone: +7 (8182) 21 89 48