Development of new environmentally friendly and economically efficient technologies for processing of renewable natural resources.
The Center operates the following laboratories:
- Laboratory for modeling and research of pulp and cardboard composition (unique CRS Reactor Engineering equipment for executing and research of pulp cooking, bleaching, stock-screening)
- Laboratory for analyzing macro- and microstructure of pulp-and-paper materials (spectrophotometer Elrepho)
- Laboratory of organic synthesis
- Laboratory for controlling and research of pulp, paper and cardboard properties (pull test machines, folding endurance and bursting testers, ultrasonic, Scott Bond delamination resistance tester)
- Laboratory for modeling the processes of fibre semi-finished products
- Laboratory of membrane and filtering materials
- Laboratory of complex processing of bioresources
- Laboratory of oxidizing methods of delignification
- Laboratory of microclonal propagation of plants
- Laboratory of biotechnology
- Laboratory of microscopic research of fibre semi-finished products
All the equipment provides the opportunity to meet the needs of the Russian and foreign standards and specifications. All the measurement data can additionally be analyzed by the means of software programmes developed by the staff and defended by a patent.
|Institution||Northern (Arctic) Federal University|
|Infrastructure type||Research centre/institute|
Manufacturing and processing
|Language of operation||Russian
Available for both internal and external users.
Online request template is available at http://www.narfu.ru/science/SEC/north_biosources/zayavka.php
Prices (in Russian language) are available at http://www.narfu.ru/science/SEC/north_biosources/price_book/
Phone: +7952-2511246, +7 (8182) 65-00-92