- The state of aquatic biological resources.
- The state and problems of the development of fisheries, industries and objects of the fishing complex.
- The state of the natural environment, the impact of economic activity and anthropogenic factors on it, nature management problems.
- Products obtained from hydrobionts and plants: new technologies and quality management.
- Socio-economic aspects of fishing industry development.
- Information systems and technologies, automation and management in the fisheries complex.
- Organization of marine vessels and technological equipment operation in fish processing complexes.
Ways of participation in the conference:
Full-time, distant or correspondent participation with the article presentation and its publication in the collection of proceedings.
The time limit for reports:
- plenary report – up to 25 minutes, including time for questions answering;
- sectional report – up to 15 minutes, including time for questions answering;
Materials for participation in the conference should be sent until March 16, 2022 by e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The detailed information is presented on the official website: www.kamchatgtu.ru in the section «Научная инновационная деятельность – Конференции, семинары, выставки – Конференции 2022 года» («Scientific innovative activity – Conferences seminars, exhibitions – Conferences 2022»).
The collection of conference proceedings will be assigned an international standard book number ISBN. It is posted in the scientific electronic library «E-library» each article separately, in the RSCI system, in the scientific electronic library «CyberLeninka» and in the retrieval system «GoogleScholar».