The One Health, One Future Conference consists of presentations, workshops and cultural exchanges discussing circumpolar North issues in a One Health context.
Topical sessions of the conference through a One Health approach:
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Zoonotic Diseases
- Chronic Diseases and Cancer
- Education and science communitcation through a One Health lens
- Food Safety, Contaminant Surveillance and Bio-monitoring
- Impacts of Climate Change on One Health Issues
- Quality, safety and security of air, water, and built infrastructures
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Policy through data management
Book your trip today
Transportation to the UAF campus will be provided from official conference hotels. Hotel information and the conference code are available online.
Opening of Call for Abstracts and Posters: October 1, 2019
For more information, visit the conference website.