UArctic's north2north staff and faculty mobility allows for participating north2north member institutions to travel from or to Danish, Greenlandic or Faroese north2north members.
The Kingdom of Denmark north2north participating institutions are:
Copenhagen Business School
University of Copenhagen
Technical University of Denmark
University of the Faroe Islands
Ilisimatusarfik / University of Greenland
Greenland Institute of Natural Resources (GINR)
Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics - University of Southern Denmark
Perorsaanermik Ilinniarfik / College of Social Education
All mobility should take place between one of these institutions and another UArctic north2north partner institution.
Additionally, Intra Kingdom of Denmark mobility would be possible; however, other instruments should preferably be used for that.
Requirements for mobility:
- The applicant must be employed at a UArctic institution.
- No fixed duration, but minimum five (5) days for academic staff and three (3) days for administrative staff; teaching, research or networking development, on an Arctic-related topic
- Mobility activities should take place in 2019
- The applicant is responsible for finding the partner university and arranging the exchange themselves.
- Before submitting the application to the north2north contact at Danish, Greenlandic and Faroese institution , please bear in mind to include the academic contact person from the host institution (signature) and permission from home institution ( signature in the application form) in order to have an eligible application. Please contact the north2north coordinator, in case you need help finding the right academic contacts.
- Maximum travel and accomodation reimbursement per exchange is within Europe 1500€, outside of Europe 2500€, not usable for daily allowance.
- Those receiving funding are required to send a short narrative report, along with photos, on completion of their mobility activity.
For more information visit the website.
To apply, complete and submit the application form to the north2north coordinator at Danish, Greenlandic, Faroese institution by the deadline February 15, 2019. The north2north coordinator information can be found by clicking the Kingdom of Denmark institution above.