Suggested session topics include:
- Climate change and polar meteorology,
- Evolution of glaciers and cryosphere and related processes,
- Lithosphere and development of geological structure,
- Geomorphic processes and freshwater hydrology,
- Polar terrestrial ecosystems,
- Physical and chemical marine processes,
- Marine ecosystems,
- Human dimension and other issues related to operation of polar platforms,
- History of polar exploration and any polar stations, and
- Cross cutting issues and other topics.
Extended abstract submission deadline: Friday, 6 October 2017
Early registration deadline: Friday, 6 October 2017
For more information about the conference, including abstract submission and registration, visit the conference webpages.