The total budget amounts to NOK 73 million.
The programme will cover innovation, research and energy, as well as science and technology. The programme will generate Nordic added value and create synergies with relevant initiatives nationally and at the Nordic level.
The programme has two objectives:
- To generate knowledge and policy advice about green growth;
- To stimulate innovative solutions that can accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
The programme will do so by:
- creating sustainable development in the Nordic region;
- reducing the environmental footprint of existing industries;
- increasing the competitiveness of Nordic industries in the growing international markets for clean technologies, products and services;
- generating knowledge and policy advice.
Funding decisions will be made mid-November 2016.
For more information, see the call for proposals.