Current trends in European societies bring with them opportunities for a more inclusive and united Europe on the one hand and risks and challenges on the other. Large disparities in human and social capacities are counterproductive to a sustainable and creative economy and participatory governance and inclusion.
Topics under this call cover issues such as justice, fairness, radicalisation, inequalities and social cohesion, for example:
- REV-INEQUAL-01-2016:An empirically informed European theory of justice and fairness
- REV-INEQUAL-03-2016:Dynamics of inequalities across the life-course
- REV-INEQUAL-05-2016:Inequalities in the EU and their consequences for democracy, social cohesion and inclusion
- REV-INEQUAL-06-2016:Tackling inequalities at their roots: new policies for fairness in education from early age
- REV-INEQUAL-07-2016:Spatial justice, social cohesion and territorial inequalities
- REV-INEQUAL-09-2017:Boosting inclusiveness of ICT-enabled research and innovation
- REV-INEQUAL-10-2016:Multi-stakeholder platform for enhancing youth digital opportunities
More information about the Europe in a Changing World Challenge.
See all the topics under this Call in Participant Portal.