POLITICAL, ECONOMIC AND SOCIOCULTURAL ASPECTS OF REGIONAL GOVERNANCE IN THE EUROPEAN NORTH
(with release of the collection of articles)
Scientists and the experts who are engaged in the corresponding perspective are invited to participation in the Conference.
The Conference will be organized in the following areas:
1. The political system and institutions of public administration in the regions of the European North (current public policy issues and problems of local government development);
2. The European North in activity of the international integration unions: political and legal, economic and sociocultural aspects;
3. Strategic priorities and innovative mechanisms of management of social and economic development of the region.
4. Historical aspects of political, economic and sociocultural management in the European North.
5. Legal system as the element of a sustainable development of the region; problems of formation of the constitutional state.
6. Environmental problems of development of northern territories: condition analysis, forecasting and solutions.
7. Problems of socialization of the personality and region human development.
8. Ethno-political and ethno-cultural aspects of a sustainable development of the region.
9. Mechanisms of improvement of quality of education and training of specialists, new educational strategy and technologies
10. Instruments of the sustainable management of the forestry complex of Finno-Ugric countries; their usage in the innovative development of the Northern Regions.
11. Creation of the qualitative infrastructure of the investment activity as the factor of economic growth in the North for the development of innovation economy and countering the economic crisis.
To participate in the Conference you must send till the 26.09.2014 by the post the Application (Annex 1) to the Conference Organizing Committee to the address: 11, Kommunisticheskaya str., office 305, Syktyvkar, Komi Republic, the Russian Federation, 167982 with the mark “Conference: Political, Economic and Sociocultural Aspects of Regional Governance in the European North”; or send it by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the letter shall be “Application, Family name, name”).
Following the results of work of the Conference the collection of articles will be published. For timely preparation and its publication it is necessary for participants to send the articles till 26.09.2014 to the following e-mail: email@example.com
XIII All-Russian Scientific Conference on 23-24 October, 2014
Mon, Jun 09, 2014
The Komi Republican Academy of State Service and Administration together with the Institution of Social and Economic and Energy Problems of the North, the Institution of the Language, Literature and History of Komi Scientific Center RAS, Syktyvkar State University, Syktyvkar Forest Institute (the filial) of St. Petersburg State Forestry University after Kirov S.M., in assistance of the Administration of the Head of the Republic of Komi and Government of the Republic of Komi, supported by the Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund and the Ministry of the Economic Development of the Republic of Komi holds a XIII All-Russian (with the international participants) Scientific Conference on 23-24 October, 2014