All related content
- Arctic Floating University on board the research vessel Professor Molchanov
- Center for Remote Sensing of the Arctic
- Complex Centre of Education in the sphere of Energy Efficiency
- Engineering Centre
- Innovative Facilities Engineering and Innovation Center «Advanced Northern Bioresources Processing Technologies»
- Lab of building and finishing materials expertise and quality control
- Lab of fire engineering expertise of building materials
- Lab of soils and building materials
- NArFU’s Scientific Library named after E.I. Ovsyankin
- Regional Resource Centre of Inclusive Education
- Research and Education Center "Nanostructures in Science of Construction Materials"
- Research and Education Center “Chemistry of Natural Compound"
- Research and Education Center «Arctic Oil and Gas Technologies»
- Research and Education Centre "Mathematical Modelling, High-Performance Computing and Informatization of Education"
- Scientific Research and Design Centre
- Shared Use Equipment Center "Arktika"
- The Shared Use of Equipment Center ArctikMed
- Training center of rescue competences
- Unique research set "Physics and chemistry of nano-disperse systems surface"
Related Thematic Networks
- Arctic Law
- Arctic Safety and Security
- Circumpolar Archives, Folklore and Ethnography (CAFE)
- Health and Well-being in the Arctic
- Local-Scale Planning, Climate Change and Resilience
- Managing Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in the North
- Model Arctic Council
- Natural Hazards
- Northern Tourism
- Science Diplomacy
- Social Work
- Teacher Education for Social Justice and Diversity in Education
- The Arctic in Asia and Asia in the Arctic
- Working in the Arctic
- International PhD School “Russia in the Arctic Dialogue: Local and Global Context”
- Conference on Special and Inclusive Education in Euro-Arctic Region
- New publication available: Russian Laws on Indigenous Issues (Vol. II)
- Call for participation in PhD School in Russia
- Call for participation: international summer school “Arctic Law”
- Call for participation: ASIAQ field course at Tarfala research station
- Proceedings of the II International Scientific-Practical Conference (ISPCPEP 2019) “Psychology of Extreme Professions” organized by UArctic TN "Working in the Arctic"
- Extended deadline for applications: II International PhD School “Russia in the Arctic Dialogue: Local and Global Context".
- Call for abstracts open for ICASS X "Arctic Generations: Looking Back and Looking Forward"
- Call for Proposals: Arctic Floating University Expedition 2020