This supports research that will identify, develop, evaluate and refine effective and efficient methods, systems, infrastructures and strategies to disseminate and implement evidence-based health behaviour change interventions, evidence-based prevention, early detection, diagnostic, treatment and management, and quality of life improvement services into public health, clinical practice and community settings. The R03 grant mechanism supports:
- pilot or feasibility studies;
- secondary analysis of existing data;
- small, self-contained research projects;
- development of research methodology;
- development of new research technology.
Eligible applicants include US and foreign for-profit or non-profit organisations and public or private institutions.
Application budgets are limited to $50,000 in direct costs per year for a maximum period of two years.
For more information and to apply, see the call announcement.